Privacy issues are very important to us, given the current regulatory and technical environment and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
This notice falls under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Bay 5A Hamilton Road Industrial Estate, Strathaven, ML10 6UB
- When opening an Account and placing an order with us we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and the card’s expiry date. We use this information in order to process and run your Account, for credit purposes, marketing, market research and analysis and to notify you of the status of the order.
- We also ask you for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently in the event of there being a problem or query with your order or Account.
- Should you enter a competition or other promotional feature on our website we may ask you for your name, address and e-mail address in order that we may efficiently administer the competition and promotion as well as notifying the winners.
- We may disclose your information to other parties for the purposes of processing and fulfilling your order.
- We may also use the information that we collect from you to notify you from time to time about functionality changes to our website, the service that we provide and details of special or promotional offers.
Consent to Collect
We collect data from users that have created accounts with us, either free or paid.
We ask for consent during the account creation process with a checkbox.
A link to this page is provided during the account creation process.
The legal basis for us to collect the data is to be able to provide you with a service.